November 8 - 18th, 2018
Flight not included
The price is US$ 2,780 per person sharing accommodations and includes the following:
- 4 nights accommodations at bed and breakfast in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 3 nights fullboard accommodation on safari with ensuite facilities
- Exclusive safari transportation in a tour van (guaranteed window seat) with a pop-up roof for photography
and driven by an experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Drinking water on safari
- Transportation to the venue of a Nairobi dance party and back to the hotel.
- Roundtrip train ticket to Mombasa (location of Machweo Dance Festival) inclusive of transportation back to airport in Nairobi
- 5 nights bed and breakfast in Mombasa
*(Flight and Machweo Dance Festival Pass not included in package)
Thu 08 Nov Arrive in Nairobi: Airport greeting and transferred to your hotel for overnight (lunch/dinner excluded)
Fri Nov 09 Depart Nairobi after a leisurely breakfast and drive to Kereita Forest (one hour drive from Nairobi) where you will zip line across the valley (2 lines) followed by lunch at the local restaurant. Journey on to Lake Naivasha. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club www.sunafricahotels.com
Sat Nov 10 Rise early for breakfast and depart for Masai Mara (appx. 5 hour drive). Arrive in time for lunch at Ilkeliani Camp. Afternoon game viewing tour, dinner and overnight at Ilkeliani Camp www.ilkeliani.com
Sun Nov 11 Enjoy dawn and late afternoon game drives in the reserve. Enjoy all meals and overnight stay at Ilkeliani Camp in Masai Mara.
Mon Nov 12 Depart Masai Mara after breakfast with enroute game viewing as you return to Nairobi. Dropped off at your Nairobi hotel for overnight stay.
Tue Nov 13 & Wed Nov 14 Breakfast at the hotel. Transportation will be available to transport you to the dance party venue and back to the hotel for overnight (half board)
Thu Nov 15 Early breakfast at the hotel and transferred to the Nairobi Train terminal for the scheduled train to Mombasa. Met on arrival in Mombasa and transferred to the Reef Hotel for dinner and accommodations.
Fri Nov 16, Sat Nov 17 & Sun Nov 18 Breakfasts provided at the hotel. Daily workshops at the dance festival. Halfboard at the Reef Hotel in Mombasa (location of Machweo Dance Festival)
Excluded items are:
- Meals in Nairobi
- All items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry
- Tips to resort staff
- Gratuity to driver/guide
* Capacity limited to 16 guests. Itinerary subject to change based on number of bookings.
PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE PAYING FOR ANY PACKAGE BELOW